1. Pre course survey
2. Online Learning Module (1 h)
3. Interactive Live Webinar (3 h)
4. Post course survey
5. 3-month post survey
• Describe risk factors for hep C, enabling discussions with people around prevention and harm reduction
• Describe hep C testing and liver disease assessment
• Recognise the treatment options for hep C
• Identify your local referral pathways for linking people to hep C testing and treatment
• Communicate confidently with people about hep C testing, treatment, and follow-up processes in the NSP
Nurses working in sexual health services, public and private medical clinics, refugee and migrant services, correctional facilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health services, drug and alcohol services, mental health services, and youth services, and Midwives.
This course is pending accreditation by the ACN.