We would like to invite you to renew your ASHM Membership for 2021-2022 and secure up to 50% discount to the joint Australasian Sexual Health and HIV&AIDS Conferences 2021.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on our core business over the last 18 months, we need your support this year more than ever. By renewing your membership today, you will also have uninterrupted access to many benefits including:
- The opportunity to vote and participate at our AGM on important constitutional changes, affecting both ASHM and the sector.
- Stand for election as an ASHM Board Member.
- CPD points, required for your s100 registration requirements.
- Exclusive networking opportunities via our member-only events and dinners held throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Priortised member-only access to our scholarship program for both national and international events).
- Professional teaching, training and writing opportunities.
- Access to ASHM resources and teaching materials
- Customised job opportunity alerts via our ASHM careers bulletin.
All you need to do is login to your MyASHM account and follow the prompts. If you prefer, you can also call Membership Services and renew your membership over the phone by calling (02) 8204 0756.
ASHM is more than simply a group of professionals working in the HIV, viral hepatitis, sexual and reproductive health sectors. We are a dynamic society governed by our members and we are here to support you.