Please watch out for your 2021/2022 membership renewal notice about to hit your inbox in the next couple of weeks or if you are not already a member, please visit: https://ashm.org.au/about/membership/types/.
We have a range of individual membership options available, depending on your occupation, location and employment status.
Your annual membership provides us with critical financial support - contributing to many of our unfunded projects and allows us to continue our important work within the sector.
As a member of ASHM, we aim to provide you with practical and valuable opportunities:
- CPD Points for s100 Prescribers – 2 CPD points for HIV and 1 CPD point for HBV prescribers.
- Generous member-only discounts to the Australasian HIV/AIDS and Sexual Health Conferences.
- Prioritised members-only access to our scholarship program for both national and international events and conferences.
- Vote and participate at the Annual General Meeting on ASHM constitutional changes.
- Stand for election as an ASHM board member.
- Training and seminars contributing to your professional development and continuing professional registration requirements.
- Professional teaching and writing opportunities within Australasia and the region.
- Latest sector information via our monthly eNews and tailored email alerts.
- Customised job opportunity alerts and free job advertisement posting within our highly subscribed careers bulletin.
- Exclusive networking opportunities via our member-only events and dinners held throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- A 15% discount off the fully flexible rate to the TFE Hotel network – including the Adina, Vibe Hotels, Travelodge, Rendezvous and TFE Hotels Collection.
If your membership has lapsed and you would like to reconsider ASHM membership, please visit https://ashm.org.au/login/
By renewing your ASHM membership you can help ensure the future of our services!