The ASHM Constitution
- The ASHM Constitution is the Society's governance document: ASHM Constitution 2016
- If you have any questions about the ASHM Constitution, please contact Scott McGill (ASHM Acting Chief Executive Officer)
Annual General Meetings
- The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the membership's opportunity to review the work of the Society and to vote on important matters.
- The AGM is held annually in accordance with the Corporations Act 2011 and is when the membership receives the Annual Report, the Director's Financial Report and approves the election of the incoming Board of Directors.
- The ASHM AGM is usually held at the annual Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference.
Minutes of the most recent AGM are available below.