Melbourne Health Centre (MSHC) has been in operation for 100 years having been established in
1918 as a specialised unit for the diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
The service has established a reputation for clinical excellence by providing high-quality sexual
Sexual Health and BBV Nurses provide direct clinical services for clients who are at risk of, or
concerned about, sexually transmitted infections, blood borne viruses and their sexual health.
The position is permanent, ongoing, full-time (80 hours per fortnight with ADO or part-time negotiable).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse Division 1
· Accredited Nurse Immuniser
· Accredited Cervical Screening Nurse (CST/pap provider)
· Experience in providing sexual health nursing care
· Perform HIV testing in accordance with the ASHM HIV testing guidelines
· Willingness to undergo police check and working with children check
· Relevant postgraduate qualification or working towards post graduate qualification in sexual health and/or HIV or relevant field
· Proven experience as a sexual health nurse, community AOD or other relevant nursing experience
· Salary packaging
· Novated leasing
· Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Ria Fortune on firstname.lastname@example.org, 9341 6200.
To view the position description and apply - https://www.livehire.com/careers/alfredhealth/job/34169/EO866PAFC/sexual-health-nurse
Applications close Tuesday, 25 May 2021.