New South Wales
For GPs and patients
• Multicultural HIV and Hepatitis Service (MHAHS): A website that provides information in a range of community languages for people living with HIV, people living with hepatitis C, health care workers, ethnic community media and MHAHS bilingual co-workers.
• HIV Support Program: Patient-centred care and support is at the core of the NSW Ministry of Health's HIV Support Program. The Program assists GPs to negotiate additional support, meeting individual needs for each new HIV diagnosis.
• STI Contact Tracing Tool for General Practice (Queensland Government)
• HIV Contact Tracing Form – Confidential (Queensland Government)
• Before your test – Patient resource (Queensland Government)
• HIV Transmission and the Law (Queensland Government)
• Code for the Case Management of Behaviours that Present a Risk for HIV Transmission (SA Health)
• South Australia HIV Primary Care Coordination Program – Specialist Nursing Services (RDNS)
• Relationships Australia – Services for people living with HIV
• Positive Life SA – A peer driven community organisation for people living with HIV/AIDS in South Australia
• South Australia HIV Primary Care Coordination Program – for people living with HIV in South Australia (RDNS).
• Time of Diagnosis specialist advice sheet (Dept of Health WA) – a contact list of helpful organisations for GPs and their patients during the time of HIV diagnosis
• HIV information sheet (Dept of Health WA): Basic overview of HIV/AIDS for people living with HIV and their families, friends and other contacts
• Choices and Responsibilities (Dept of Health WA): For people living with HIV, this 12-page booklet outlines their responsibilities and choices.