- ASHM develops and delivers education and training to support the HIV, viral hepatitis and sexual health workforce, from introductory to advanced levels.
- Our courses are accredited by relevant professional bodies and are recognised in College CPD programs.
ASHM Education and Training Program
ASHM HIV, viral hepatitis and sexual health education and training is developed and delivered by healthcare professionals, experienced trainers and people living with blood-borne viruses.
Our education programs include:
- Face-to-face training offered across Australia, New Zealand and in the Asia and Pacific regions.
- Content designed to meet the specific needs of healthcare professionals based on their location and patients.
- Community s100 Prescriber Accreditation.
- Online learning modules and webinars, accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
ASHM can tailor courses to meet your specific training and education needs. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org