Primary care practitioners in Bundaberg can help to improve the health outcomes of people living with hepatitis C and reduce a patient’s risk of developing advanced liver disease through early diagnosis, thorough evaluation and assessment of liver disease severity, appropriate management of co-morbidities and treatment with new medications.
• Identify at risk patients and ensure they are regularly screened
• Interpret test results and diagnose hepatitis C appropriately
• Implement recommended guidelines for management and treatment of hepatitis C in primary care
• Assess for advanced liver disease, monitor for hepatocellular carcinoma and refer appropriately
• Describe new treatment guidelines and mechanisms for prescribing with, or without, a specialist
Registration Terms and Conditions
Registration cancellations and amendments must be notified in writing to ASHM. Cancellations received before 10 July 2017 will not incur a cancellation fee. Cancellations received in writing after 10 July 2017 will incur a $80 per day cancellation fee. This fee may be waived in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of ASHM.
As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without incurring any penalty. ASHM must be advised of the transfer in writing. Please email the name, position, phone and email address of the new delegate to firstname.lastname@example.org.