Please be advised that this course is still open for registrations, kindly click the following link to register:
By the end of this session you will be able to:
• Screen at risk patients appropriately
• Plan antiviral treatment for HBV infection
• Utilise treatment protocols for monitoring patients responses to HBV antiviral therapy implement shared care between primary and tertiary settings including appropriate referrals
• Develop management plans for patients requiring ongoing monitoring
• Associate Professor Benjamin Cowie: An infectious disease physician and epidemiologist with appointments at The Doherty Institute, the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services and the University of Melbourne.
• Nicole Allard: A General Practitioner at cohealth with a clinical and research interest interest in Viral hepatitis and is a Hepatitis B x100 prescriber.
For further details about the event, please contact
VHHITAL Program Coordinator
P: 03 9347 1188